Student visa to Spain
Documents must be legalized or apostilled and must be accompanied by an official Spanish translation.
List of documents
- National Visa Application Form. Each applicant must complete all sections and sign the visa application form. If the applicant is a minor, the application must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- A 3,5 x 4.5 cm color photograph taken no earlier than 6 months ago.
- A valid passport and a copy of the page or pages of the passport containing biometric data. The passport must be valid for at least the duration of the intended stay and contain two blank pages.
- Confirmation of admission/notification of enrollment issued by the university;
- Proof of financial resources. The minimum amount required is 100% IPREM (Multifunctional Total Income Measure, in 2023 is 579 euros per month).
- Health insurance. The insurance policy must cover all the risks covered by the Spanish public health system.
- Certificate of no criminal record;
- A medical certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any disease that could have serious consequences for public health.
- Proof of residence in the consular district. Proof of legal residence or study in the consular district.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of identity and legal capacity of the representative. It is necessary to submit copies of the parents' passports and documents confirming the relationship. The originals will be presented at the time of application.
- Power of attorney for legal representatives. It is necessary to submit the original and a copy of the notarized certificate of the parents or legal guardians authorizing the minor’s entry into Spain and indicating the person who will take care of the minor in Spain.