Student visa to New Zealand is issued for up to 4 years. You can apply for a visa online or in person at visa centers. Please note that each individual case of visiting New Zealand has its own requirements and criteria. Read the information on the website of the Immigration Service.
- 1 photo if applying online, 2 photos if applying at a visa center;
- Medical examination (fluoroscopy if studying for more than 6 months);
- Certificate of no criminal record;
- Letter of invitation/acceptance from the university;
- Proof of Scholarship or Tuition Fee;
- Health insurance: the policy must cover the entire period of your stay;
- Academic transcripts;
- Information on your academic program;
- Proof of financial solvency. This may include:
* Proof that you have NZ$20,000 per year or $1,667 per month if your studies will be less than 1 year;
* A letter from a sponsor;
* A completed Student Financial Commitment form;
- Upon request: CV.
You can find detailed and up-to-date information on the New Zealand Immigration Service website.
Student visa costs start at 375 New Zealand dollars. Application processing time is up to 45 business days.
You can apply for a visa online through the RealMe service.