The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development announces a new round of the fully funded Yuri Loza-Sawiris Fellowship program for applicants to the graduate program at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
- December 15, 2023: Deadline for University of Minnesota and Humphrey School Distinguished Aid Scholarships;
- January 15, 2023: Humphrey School Meritorious Aid Application Deadline.
Standard Apply: by 14 January 2024
Art and Design
Business and Management
Economics and Finance
- Copy of a passport page
- All bachelor’s and master’s transcripts (if available)
- HR letter from current employer, including salary/payslip, or bank notice in case of unemployment
- Two letters of recommendation
- Document on the inability to finance training from one’s own funds
- Previous courses in mathematics, statistics and economics are recommended
- A copy of the certificate and report card
- Minimum high school GPA of 4.90 (on a 5.00 scale)
TOEFL iBT 100 or pBT 600, IELTS 7.0
Graduate Record Exam (GRE). No specific score required.
Complete instructions for applicants to the University of Minnesota. Application requirements may vary depending on the program selected. Check application deadlines (may vary depending on program selected).
Please review the requirements for your chosen program before applying. Programs that require certain materials may not consider your application for admission until they receive those materials.