Funding 100% and 50% stipend for doctoral programs and 50% stipend for master’s programs.
Architecture and Construction
Tourism and Services
PR and Advertising
- Three letters of recommendation
- Details of grants/scholarships you have already applied for
- Copy of the passport
- Motivation letter
- Portfolio for some programs
- Passport size photographs
- Certified copies of diplomas obtained from a university or equivalent educational institutions. Documents must be translated into English
- Official transcript of all completed university level courses (Bachelor’s/Master’s). If a GPA out of 4.00 is not listed on the transcript, a grade/point comparison chart is required
TOEFL minimum 72, IELTS minimum 6.5. If your level of English doesn’t meet the university’s requirements, you will take intensive English courses before you begin your Master’s program.