In subsequent years, international students are advised to save up $1,000 per year to cover their expenses. The College offers summer jobs to international students to help them meet this requirement.
Standard Apply: by 14 January 2024
Business and Management
- International Enrollment Application and Scholarship Form
- International Personal Essay and Form
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ)
- International Financial Resource Recommendation
- 2 recommendation forms for admission, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher
- Copy of a valid passport page
- Official school certificates
- All school and university transcripts (if possible)
TOEFL or IELTS
SAT or ACT
Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 admission fee and a $2,200 deposit to confirm their enrollment. International students can use this deposit for specific expenses throughout their four-year course of education. For students unable to fully or partially pay the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
Paid on-campus jobs are provided to all international students throughout the academic year. Students can use their wages (around $2,000 in the first year) to cover their personal expenses.
We will scrutinize your materials and make recommendations to help you improve your work and increase your chances of enrollment.