We request the following personal data to consider applications of the Program participants:
Full name of the participant and his/her legal representatives;
- Place of residence of the participant;
- Place of study of the participant;
- Contact information of the participant and his/her legal representatives;
- Information on the participant's academic performance, awards, achievements, and social activities;
- Other information about the participant that he/she or his/her legal representatives provide additionally.
The Foundation may request additional information and copies of documents confirming the data specified in an application.
We also automatically receive technical information about the device you use to visit our website. 2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Foundation may use personal data for the following purposes:
3. YOUR RIGHTS
- Arrangement of the Program activities;
- Consideration of applications;
- Communication with participants and their legal representatives;
- Ensuring safe and stable operation of the Program websites;
- Promotion of the Program.
With respect to your personal data, you may:
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- change, update, and supplement the provided personal data by writing to us at: email@example.com;
- refuse e-mails using the "unsubscribe" link in such e-mails;
- delete cookies and change settings of cookies in your browser;
- send inquiries to the Foundation, including inquiries regarding the use of personal data, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- When processing personal data of the participants and their legal representatives, the Foundation may transfer such data:
- to the organizers and the jury of the Program for considering the applications;
- to visitors to the website when publishing the results of and feedback from the Program participants;
- to the contractors involved in the Program activities;
- and in other cases provided for by law.
Personal data are stored until the purposes of their processing are achieved. The Foundation may continue to store personal data in the cases established by law. 6. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The Foundation does not control and is not liable for the processing of personal data by third party websites to which the User may go by clicking on links available in the Foundation's Service, including in search results. 8. AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY